Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd. Address:
8, Rajuk Avenue, Dhaka
Dhaka – 1000, Bangladesh
Phone: 02-9555151-59, 029560014-15
Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd. Branch Location:
Bangladesh Development Bank Limited Account Opening:
Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd. Career:
Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd (BDBL) is the Bangladeshi Bank. It was incorporated on 16 November 2009 and as a public Company Limited. Also it in that day was shared in the Companies Act, 1994. Former Bangladesh Shilpa Bank (BSB) and Bangladesh Shilpa Rin Sangstha (BSRS) have taken contribution two Development Financial Institutions in the public sector for Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd. Actually BSB was accelerated through loan and equity to the industrial the industrial Pace of the country. Mostly, it was established on 31 October 1972. Then BSRS was also established on 31 October, 1972. Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd sends to license on 19 November 2009 to carry on business. For BSB and BSRS assets, benefits, rights, authorities, liabilities, privileges, powers, obligations and borrowings, two agreements were passed on 31 December 2009. BDBL is also member of Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited (CSE) of Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd. Business Challenges is Competition in the domestic market, worldwide economic slowdown and so on.
Mission of the Bank:
* Competitive to another financial institutions & Banks.
* To assemble deposit for creative investment.
* To supply to the country’s socio-economic development by classified new and gainful areas.
* To select and select to new technology.
* To delegate maximum authority ensuring accurate accountability.
* To increase branch network in commercially and geographically important places and others.
Last Update: July 2015.